The purpose of this page is to provide access to the replication material for the studies that I conducted or in which I was involved. All the material is already directly accessible from the respective project websites, and I'm just providing direct links here to keep an overview of which projects have replication material associated.
If you notice any errors, dead links, or missing information, please let me know:
- 2020: Showing Data about People: A Design Space of Anthropographics
- 2019: Increasing the Transparency of Research Papers with Explorable Multiverse Analyses
- 2019: Effects of Locomotion and Visual Overview on Spatial Memory when Interacting with Wall Displays
- 2018: How Relevant are Incidental Power Poses for HCI?
- 2018: Blinded with Science or Informed by Charts? A Replication Study.
- 2016: A Psychophysical Investigation of Size as a Physical Variable.
- 2014: Constructing Visual Representations: Investigating the Use of Tangible Tokens.
2013: Evaluating the Efficiency of Physical Visualizations.
- the article (pdf)
- project page (external)
- page listing all the replication material for both experiments (laser stencils for the physical visualizations, data sets used in the experiment, instructions, raw experiment log data, task descriptions)
- 2012: Tangible Remote Controller.
All material linked to on this page is CC-BY-SA. If you reuse or adapt it please reference the respective article.